Virtual_Decisions: GANGS. Real world issues, real world results
Virtual_Decisions: GANGS is a multi-award-winning, interactive virtual reality (VR) programme that delivers a real-life experience to young people through the use of VR and creative arts workshops.
This early intervention virtual reality programme for young people explores gang culture, criminal exploitation, and anti-social behaviour.
- 100% engagement from all participants
- 71% of young people saying that they are now more likely to consider the consequences of their actions
- 95% of young people saying that their knowledge of gang culture and criminal exploitation has significantly increased
- Conception of Virtual_Decisions: GANGS
- Trials in the community
- Official launch
- VIrtual_Decisions: GANGS becomes multi-award winning
- Filming and coding of Virtual_Decisions: KNIVES begins after months research and development.
- Development of Virtual_Decisions licensing
- Creation of further Virtual_Decisions films
- Roll out of Curriculum(s)
Our bespoke training is always tailored to your organisations needs. Family Matter Hammersmith and Fulham use the program as an early intervention tool with the young people they work with.